A downtown tradition since Prohibition! Casual charm and Old World ambiance make Gluek’s Restaurant & Bar your favorite destination. Established in 1934, we are the Oldest Restaurant in downtown Minneapolis. Our historic building is known for its elaborate woodwork, brick walls, stained glass windows and German Beer Hall atmosphere. Perfect for any occasion or celebration.
Gluek’s is conveniently located in the heart of the Warehouse District on the Light Rail line. We are walking distance from Target Center, Target Field, Cowles Center for the Arts, Orpheum Theatre, State Theatre, Pantages Theatre, Nicollet Mall & new Vikings US Bank Stadium! Gluek’s is also handicap accessible.
Our hand-crafted food menu includes German inspired entrees, assorted bratwurst & sausages, grilled sandwiches, fresh garden salads & homemade desserts. Be sure to have a Gluek Beer, it’s the oldest beer label in MN and we currently serve Gluek Lager, Red & IPA on draft! Our 55 foot oak bar located in the main room offers a full selection of spirits, wine and over 20 different craft beers.
• Download our Banquet Facilities Information Guide with all the info.
• Our private event room is FREE of charge to reserve.
Minimums may apply, please inquire.
• The event room can accommodate up to 60 guests for a sit-down meal or 100+ for
mingling. Larger groups can be held in our main room or using the 2 rooms combined and/or our Beer Garden.
• Occupy GLUEK’S! Rent the whole place, call for details
• Buffet Style Appetizer and Dinner Menu’s
• Specialized Plated Entrée Menus for larger groups
• FREE Wireless internet!
• Drink tickets to control the dollar amount & number of drinks
offered to your guests
• Linens and table cloths provided
• Weekly entertainment and LIVE MUSIC in the Main Room
• Audio and Video Capabilities
• Create your own playlist! We have an amplifier with 1/8” phone jack
so you can play your own music to personalize your event.
Please contact our event coordinator Kaz Treharne if you have questions or would like to reserve space at Gluek’s. Call 612-338-6621 or email us.