Established in 1934, we are the oldest restaurant in downtown Minneapolis. We are Fourth Generation family owned & operated. Our casual charm and Old World ambiance make Gluek’s a local tradition. Built in 1902, our building is known for its rich history that can be seen in the elaborate woodwork, brick walls, stained-glass windows, high-arched ceilings, historic photographs, and European Beer Hall atmosphere.
Gluek’s is conveniently located in the heart of the Warehouse District on the Light Rail Line. We are walking distance from Target Center, Convention Center, Cowles Center for the Arts, Orpheum Theatre, State Theatre, Pantages Theatre and Nicollet Mall. We are 100 steps from Target Field, the new home of the Minnesota Twins! Gluek’s is handicap accessible.
Our hand-crafted menu including haus favorites, assorted German Bratwurst, grilled sandwiches, fresh garden salads & homemade dessert. Our 50 foot oak bar located in the main hall offers a full selection of spirits, wine and over 15 different craft beers but mostly we are proud of our own Gluek Beer label which has been around since 1857. Currently on draft we have Gluek’s Lager, Honey Brown, Red, IPA & Golden Light.
- Our private banquet room is FREE of charge with no minimum food or beverage requirements
- The banquet facility can accommodate up to 60 guests for a sit-down meal or 100+ for cocktails & appetizers
- Sit down Dinner or Appetizer Buffet Menu
- Specialized Plated Entrée Menus for larger groups
- Customized Cakes and Desserts
- Linens, tables cloths, candles and centerpieces (at an additional charge)
- Nightly entertainment and LIVE MUSIC (Tuesday through Saturday) in the Create your own playlist! We provide our own amplifier and iPod connection for your private event.
Please contact our event coordinator Kaz Treharne if you have questions or would like to reserve space at Gluek’s. Call 612-338-6621 or email us.
Banquet room for lunch meetings, work parties, Grooms dinners, presentations, reunions, happy hour or holiday parties.