Welcome to Gluek’s Restaurant & Bar! Established in 1934, Gluek's is the oldest restaurant in downtown Minneapolis. We are Fourth Generation family owned & operated. Our casual charm and Old World ambiance make Gluek’s a local tradition. Built in 1902, our building is known for its rich history that can be seen in the elaborate woodwork, brick walls, stained-glass windows, high-arched ceilings, historic photographs, and European Beer Hall atmosphere.
Gluek’s is conveniently located in the heart of the Warehouse District on the Light Rail Line. We are walking distance from the Target Center, the Convention Center, the Metrodome and Nicollet Mall. We are 100 steps from Target Field, the new home of the Minnesota Twins! Gluek’s is handicap accessible and offers a full bar and hand-crafted menu with brew house favorites, steaks, pasta, sandwiches, salads and homemade dessert.
What we offer:
• Download our Banquet Facilities Information Guide with all the info.
• Our private event room is FREE of charge to reserve.
Minimums may apply, please inquire.
• The event room can accommodate up to 60 guests for a sit-down meal or 100+ for
mingling. Larger groups can be held in our main room or using the 2 rooms combined and/or our Beer Garden.
• Occupy GLUEK’S! Rent the whole place, call for details
• Buffet Style Appetizer and Dinner Menu’s
• Specialized Plated Entrée Menus for larger groups
• FREE Wireless internet!
• Drink tickets to control the dollar amount & number of drinks
offered to your guests
• Linens and table cloths provided
• Weekly entertainment and LIVE MUSIC in the Main Room
• Audio and Video Capabilities
• Create your own playlist! We have an amplifier with 1/8” phone jack
so you can play your own music to personalize your event.
Please contact our event coordinator Kaz Treharne if you have questions or would like to reserve space at Gluek’s. Call 612-338-6621 or email us.