Welcome to Gluek’s Restaurant & Bar! Established in 1934, Gluek's is the oldest restaurant in downtown Minneapolis. We are Fourth Generation family owned & operated. Our casual charm and Old World ambiance make Gluek’s a local tradition. Built in 1902, our building is known for its rich history that can be seen in the elaborate woodwork, brick walls, stained-glass windows, high-arched ceilings, historic photographs, and European Beer Hall atmosphere.
Gluek’s is conveniently located in the heart of the Warehouse District on the Light Rail Line. We are walking distance from the Target Center, the Convention Center, the Metrodome and Nicollet Mall. We are 100 steps from Target Field, the new home of the Minnesota Twins! Gluek’s is handicap accessible and offers a full bar and hand-crafted menu with brew house favorites, steaks, pasta, sandwiches, salads and homemade dessert.
What we offer:
• Our private banquet room is FREE of charge with no minimum food or beverage requirements
• The banquet facility can accommodate up to 60 guests for a sit-down meal or 100+ for cocktails &appetizers
• Sit down Dinner or Appetizer Buffet Menu
• Specialized Plated Entrée Menus for larger groups
• FREE Wireless internet!
• Customized Cakes and Desserts
• Drink tickets and Name Tags
• Linens, tables cloths, candles and centerpieces (at an additional charge)
• Nightly entertainment and LIVE MUSIC (Tuesday through Saturday) in the Main Hall
• Audio and Video Capabilities that include TV/VCR/DVD, & PA/PODIUM
Please contact our Event Coordinator, Donna Fyten if you would like to make a reservation or discuss any special needs you may have at 612-338-6621 or email us.